PM Kisan Samman Nidhi is an important scheme of the central government. Under this scheme, direct cash assistance of Rs 6000 is provided every year by the central government to the eligible farmers. 100% funding of the scheme is done by the central government. In this post, we will know everything about pm kisan yojana. pmkisan.gov.in Status 2023 Registration, PM Kisan Status, PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, PM Kisan New Farmer Registration details are given here.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is an important scheme of the central government. Under this scheme, farmers are given an assistance of Rs 6,000 every year by the government. PM Kisan Portal was launched by the government for an annual assistance of Rs.6 thousand to small and medium-scale farmers. Various options are available on this portal to help the farmers to make fresh registration and check the status of their applications.
- 1 PM Kisan – pmkisan.gov.in (Official Website)
PM Kisan – pmkisan.gov.in (Official Website)
pmkisan.gov.in is the official website of PM Kisan Yojana, It has become operational from 1.12.2018. The main motive of PM Kisan web portal is to host various schemes being launched by the central government. Right now, this portal helping farmers to get Rs under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
Under this scheme, farmers are given help of Rs 6000 every year by the central government, this amount is given in 3 installments. That is, Rs 2000 is given once every 3 months. It is distributed directly by the central government. There is no interference of the state government in this
PM Kisan 9th installment has already been sent to the beneficiary farmers’ account and now the 10th installment is about to come You can use this website to check your payment status and your beneficiary status. Direct cash assistance of Rs.6,000 is provided by the Central Government.
If you have already registered for this scheme, you can check your registration status at pmkisan.gov.in. And if you have not yet registered so that first you have to register yourself by visiting the official portal for PM Kisan new farmer registration. In this article, we are going to discuss everything related to PM Kisan website which is important for you to know.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
With this scheme launched by the Prime Minister, the goal of making every farmer happy in the country is gradually being fulfilled. These are an afterthought mainly for small and marginal farmers. Under this scheme, Rs 6,000 is being sent annually to the bank accounts of farmers through PM Kisan Samman Nidhi. This money goes directly to the account of the farmers, that is why every farmer of the country is getting the benefit of this pm kisan scheme.
Under this scheme, the central government has so far transferred a total of nine installments to the accounts of farmers. If you are also an eligible farmer and you have not yet registered under this scheme, then get registered immediately before the release of the 10th installment. If your registration form is approved, you will also get the next installment of Rs 2,000.
Whatever information we provide you in this article about Kisan Samman Nidhi list, beneficiary status, Aadhar record and registration, all of them are taken from its official website. That is, all the information is correct and all the information related to the scheme, we keep updating this post from time to time, so that you can get the latest information.
This scheme was done by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 24 February 2019 keeping in mind the interests of the farmers of the country. Through this scheme till now lakhs of farmers of the country have taken advantage of this scheme. So far 11.64 lakh farmers have been benefited from the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. A lot of improvement is being seen in the economic condition of the farmers through this scheme.
In this article, you will be told about the complete process of online application. With the help of which you can submit your application online. The amount that the farmer is getting helps him to improve his financial condition. The farmer can ensure proper crop health and proper crop yield with the amount given through this scheme. The farmer can use this money to buy seeds for the crop or can also use it to meet the needs of his house.
On applying for the scheme, an amount of Rs 2000 will be provided thrice a year. If you have already applied for this scheme then you do not need to apply again for this scheme. If even after applying, you have not been able to take the installment of your Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, then you will have to file your complaint with the authorities prescribed by the government.
Keeping in mind the interests of the farmers, the Government’s Ministry of Agriculture Welfare has released an amount of about Rs 1,31,531 crore in the budget session of 2023. This year’s budget is about 5.63% more than last year’s agriculture budget.
PM Kisan Registration
- To apply, firstly, click on the link www.pmkisan.gov.in.
- After that, the home page will open on your screen.
- On the home page, you will find the Farmers Corner, click on it.
- After that on the next page, you will get the option for new farmer registration.
- After clicking on it, your registration form will open.
- Then you have to fill in all the details correctly and click on submit.
- After that, you get a hard copy for the future of the registration form.
Policy to double farmers’ income by 2023
The central government has set a target of doubling the income of farmers by the year 2023. The government has constituted an inter-ministerial committee under the chairmanship of the Chief Executive Officer of the National Rainfed Area Authority of the Department of Agriculture, Cooperation and Farmers. Welfare. This committee has been entrusted with the task of looking into the issues related to doubling of farmers’ income and recommending strategies to achieve the goal of doubling farmers’ income in true sense by the year 2023.
During the National Conference on Agriculture-2022-Doubling of Farmers’ Income, Hon’ble Prime Minister had mentioned four aspects to increase farmers’ income, which include reducing raw material cost, ensuring fair price of produce, wastage Is. Crops. Withholding and creating alternative sources of income.
pmkisan.gov.in beneficiary list
As we know that small and marginal farmers of the country will get the benefit of this scheme. Farmers who have land up to 2 hectare can apply for this scheme. The beneficiary lists the list of farmers who are going to get benefits from this scheme. One has to apply for the PM-Kisan scheme to get the benefits and be in the list of beneficiaries. You can check PM Kisan Beneficiary List from the official website by following the procedure given below:
- Visit the official website of PM Kisan Yojana (pmkisan.gov.in).
- Now in the Farmers Corner section, you can see an option labeled as “Beneficiary List”.
- Click on that option and wait for the new page to load.
- On the next page you have to select your state, district, sub district, block and village.
- Now click on Get Report button and you will see the list of beneficiaries of your area.
How to Apply for PM Kisan Yojana?
- Firstly visit the official PM Kisan Portal i.e. pmkisan.gov.in.
- From the homepage you will be able to see the Farmers Corner section.
- Click on New Farmer Registration option and registration page will open.
- There you will be asked to enter Aadhar Number, Captcha Code and then select your state.
- After filling all these details click on the search button.
- Now the complete registration form will open where you have to enter all the details correctly.
- After entering everything click on submit button.
- Now you have to enter your bank details where you want to deposit the installment.
- Submit the bank details and now wait for the officials to review your application.
How is PM Kisan Beneficiary List prepared?
- The state government prepares the database of the farmers who are eligible for this scheme.
- It is the responsibility of the state government to identify whether the farmer is eligible or not.
- The beneficiary will fill up the self-declaration form which also includes an undertaking.
- This undertaking will be used for verification of eligibility of the beneficiaries.
- The state government will verify the ownership of the land in their land records.
- Then the eligible beneficiary list is published at the village level at pmkisan.gov.in.
- After this the state government will upload the list of eligible farmers on the PM Kisan portal.
How to Check PM Kisan application status
To check the status of your application, you need to follow some steps. These steps are mentioned as follows:
- Visit the official website of PM-Kisan i.e. www.pmkisan.gov.in.
- Now Click on Beneficiary Status link from Farmer Category.
- On the next page, it will ask for your Aadhaar number or account number, or mobile number.
- Enter any of these and click on Get Data.
- Now the status of your application will be displayed on the screen.
Who is not eligible for this PM Kisan Yojana?
- The farmer who has a government job.
- Any Zilla Panchayat member.
- If the farmer is also a councillor.
- Current or former Minister of Parliament.
- Farmers paying income tax.
PM Kisan State Wise Links
|AP Kisan Status||Check Here|
|Assam Kisan Status||Check Here|
|Bihar Kisan Status||Check Here|
|Chhattisgarh Kisan Status||Check Here|
|Chandigarh Kisan Status||Check Here|
|Delhi Kisan Status||Check Here|
|Gujarat Kisan Status||Check Here|
|Goa Kisan Status||Check Here|
|Haryana Kisan Status||Check Here|
|HP Kisan Status||Check Here|
|Jharkhand Kisan Status||Check Here|
|Jammu Kisan Status||Check Here|
|Kashmir Kisan Status||Check Here|
|Kerala Kisan Status||Check Here|
|Karnataka Kisan Status||Check Here|
|MP Kisan Status||Check Here|
|Maharashtra Kisan Status||Check Here|
|Manipur Kisan Status||Check Here|
|Meghalaya Kisan Status||Check Here|
|Mizoram Kisan Status||Check Here|
|Nagaland Kisan Status||Check Here|
|Odisha Kisan Status||Check Here|
|Punjab Kisan Status||Check Here|
|Rajasthan Kisan Status||Check Here|
|Sikkim Kisan Status||Check Here|
|Telangana Kisan Status||Check Here|
|Tamilnadu Kisan Status||Check Here|
|Tripura Kisan Status||Check Here|
|UP Kisan Status||Check Here|
|Uttarakhand Kisan Status||Check Here|
|West Bengal Kisan Status||Check Here|
If you are a farmer who fits in the eligibility criteria, then you can get 6000 rupees every year as assistance from the government. See more details from other pages on our website. Leave your doubts and queries in the comment box below.
frequently Asked Question
Q. What is the official website for PM Kisan Status?
A. pmkisan.gov.in is the official website to check the beneficiary status.
Q. How to check PM Kisan beneficiary status?
A. You have to follow some simple steps which are mentioned on this page.
Q. Why pmkisan.gov.in is not loading fast?
A. This is because the website has a lot of traffic and the servers get busy sometimes.