10 Lines on Milk: We all know very well what is the importance of milk in our life. World Milk Day is celebrated every year on 1st June to show the importance of milk and to make people aware of milk. Here we are providing 10 lines essay on milk which students can use on the occasion of World Milk Day 2023.
Milk is such a thing which is very important for us since our birth. Especially for children, milk is no less than a life giver.
10 Line on Milk for World Milk Day, 10 lines essay on Milk for students and children, 10 Lines about milk in English, Few lines on Milk, Sample essay for World Milk Day.
10 Lines on Milk for World Milk Day 2023 (10 Lines Essay on Milk in English)
With the help of 10 line essays written on milk, students can prepare a great essay for world milk day.
- My favorite drink is milk.
- It is very good for health.
- I drink milk every day.
- It is very rich in protein.
- It keeps me healthy.
- It is also rich in calcium.
- It makes my teeth and bones strong.
- It also gives me energy.
- I like to drink milk.
- I also like things made from milk like – curd, paneer etc.
10 Lines on Milk
- Milk is a good source of calcium.
- It keeps our bones healthy.
- Milk is necessary for strength of our body.
- Milk is good for children.
- Milk gives us health, growth and strength.
- Many other products are made from milk like curd, lassi, cheese, sweets etc.
- Milk should be kept covered in a clean container.
- Milk must be boiled before use.
- Fresh milk contains all the vitamins and minerals.
- We get milk from pets like cow, buffalo and goat.
10 Lines Essay on Milk
- Milk is a very nutritious food.
- It is a liquid and white in color.
- Milk is a source of calcium. it strengths our bones.
- Milk tastes sweet and can be easily digested.
- It is an ideal food for all.
- Milk is must for children, old people and for infants it is essential.
- A glass of fresh milk contains vitamins and minerals.
- We generally get milk from our domestic animals like cows, buffaloes, goat etc.
- In desert areas camel milk is used.
- We prepare various sweet and many other delicious food items from milk.
- Curd and cheese are made from it. we also get ghee and butter from the cream of milk.
- Drinking milk provides other benefits such as health teeth rehydration and improves vitamin intake.
10 Lines Essay about Milk for Students
- Milk is having nutrients in it.
- It contains a great source of calcium, protein and fat etc.
- Milk is the perfect diet for all.
- Milk is very useful for children. They must have drink milk everyday.
- There are many types of milks like cow milk, buffalo milk, goat milk etc.
- There are serval milk producing companies like amul.
- Many products can be made by milk which is called as milk products.
- Milk products are butter, cheese, paneer, yogurt, curd etc.
- Every year, world milk day is celebrated on 1st june.
- We should drink milk everyday for being healthy.
10 Lines Essay on Milk in English
- Milk is very important part of our daily diet.
- It has great nutrition value in it.
- It makes our bones so strong and gives us energy.
- Milk is not only important for children but also for people of every age groups.
- Milk is a rich source of calcium, propein and fat.
- We get milk from cows, buffaloes, goat and camel.
- We use milk in our everyday cooking for making tea and coffee.
- We also use milk to make yogurt, cheese, cream, chocolates and cookies.
- It is also very important for babies.
- Drinking milk provides some more benefits like healthy teeth, rehydration and improves vitamin intake.
- We should drink milk every day to be strong and healthy.
Few Lines about Milk
- Milk is a white liquid made by mammals.
- Milk is an important drink for children.
- Milk is a complete food.
- It is a rich source of calcium and protein.
- It gives strength for the bones and teeth.
- Milk is necessary for growth and health.
- Milk is an important factor for a balanced diet.
- We get milk from cow, goat, sheep and buffalo.
- Milk should be store in a refrigerator, otherwise it will get spoiled.
- All diary products like yogurt, cheese, butter etc. come from milk.
10 Lines on World Milk Day
- Milk is called milk in English.
- Milk is a liquid beverage.
- It is of white colour.
- Many types of delicious sweets are made from milk.
- Cow’s milk is purest and nutritious.
- Curd, butter and ghee are also made from milk.
- Drinking milk strengthens our bones.
- We get milk from domestic animals like cow, buffalo, goat etc.
- We get vitamins, calcium and proteins from milk.
- World Milk Day is celebrated every year on 1 June to make people aware of milk.
These were 10 line short essay on milk, with the help of which students can prepare a great essay for World Milk Day.
You can use any essay from here as per your requirement and choice.
We hope that, after reading this article, you must have known the importance of milk in our lives and we hope that you will never waste milk.
Apart from this, we have also written an article on water in which we have talked about the importance of water in our life, hope you like it.
If you like these 10 line essay on milk, then share them with your friends on social media.