Rajasthan SSO ID has been started by the state government to provide online facility to the citizens. This SSO ID facilitates the resident of Rajasthan to use the same name and password for various online functions and government websites. Rajasthan SSO ID Portal provides you online services of more than 100 departments at a time on one portal. Today we are going to share with you complete information about Rajasthan SSO ID Registration through this article. So read our article carefully.
Table of Contents
- 1 Rajasthan SSO ID Portal
- 2 Rajasthan SSO ID Registration
- 3 Rajasthan SSO ID Key Facts
- 4 SSO ID Purpose
- 5 Rajasthan SSO ID Benefits
- 6 Rajasthan SSO ID Main Services List
- 7 SSO ID Registration Documents 2023
- 8 SSO ID Registration Application Fee
- 9 How to Do SSO ID Registration?
- 10 How to Login Rajasthan SSO ID
- 11 How to Reset SSO ID Password
- 12 Download SSO Rajasthan App
- 13 SSO ID Portal Helpline Number
Rajasthan SSO ID Portal
All the services available on the portal of SSO ID can be availed by the citizens of the state who do their own business and those who do private jobs and those who do government jobs etc. It allows all citizens to access various e-services at a single click. On this Rajasthan SSO ID Portal, people of the state can get online services of various government departments like, e-Mitra, Bhamashah card service, Rajasthan employment service, online form for recruitment, withdraw and deposit money online, deposit electricity bill, water bill. Depositing services etc. are being provided.
Rajasthan SSO ID Registration
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to take advantage of online services will have to register online by visiting the portal of SSO ID. Those people who have not yet made their Rajasthan SSO ID can do so by visiting the official website. You will not have to pay any fee for SSO ID registration. You can register for free. People of the state who do not create their SSO ID, then they cannot apply online for anything.
Rajasthan SSO ID Key Facts
|Scheme Name||Rajasthan SSO ID|
|Scheme Type||State Government Scheme|
|Objective||To provide online services to the citizens of Rajasthan|
|Department||One Digital Identity for all Applications|
SSO ID Purpose
The purpose of this scheme is to provide online services running in the state through a single portal to the citizens, industries, government employees of the state. Now people do not need to go anywhere, now people will be able to take advantage of all online services easily sitting at home through the portal of sso id. The objective of the Rajasthan State Government is to take the state of Rajasthan towards progress through this SSO ID scheme and make the people of Rajasthan self-reliant and empowered.
Rajasthan SSO ID Benefits
- By using this SSO ID, people of the state can apply for any government job.
- Through this SSO ID, you can pay electricity bill and pay water bill.
- After the registration of SSO ID, you can also register in many government departments like, e-Mandi, Right to Information.
- On the portal of SSO, you can register for many types of online services like, Aadhar card, scholarship, business registration, Bhamashah etc.
Rajasthan SSO ID Main Services List
- GSP Consultancy, GST Home Portal
- E-Library, e-Mitra and e-Mitra Reports
- SSO ID for Arms License
- Artisan registration
- Attendance MIS
- bank correspondence
- BPAS (UDH)
- BRSY, BSBY
- EbayBazaar, E-Devsthan, EHR, EID
- E-learning, Electrical Inspectorate
- Higher Technical and Medical Education (HTE)
- Integrated Health Management System (IHMS)
- Atal Pension
- ITI APP
- Job fair
- Labor Department Management System (LDMS)
- Local Self Government (LSG)
- Business registration
- Challenge for change
SSO ID Registration Documents 2023
- Aadhar Card
- Bhamashah Card
- Using facebook
- Using google
- Using B R N (For Business)
- SIPF ID (for government employees)
SSO ID Registration Application Fee
There is no fee for registering on Rajasthan SSO ID Portal. Rajsso portal is completely free. The main objective of sso portal is to provide benefits of government schemes to the people in a free and convenient manner.
How to Do SSO ID Registration?
- Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to register on the SSO ID portal, then follow the steps given below.
- Firstly the applicant has to go to the official website of SSO ID.
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you. On this home page you will see the option of Registration. Click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- You can register with the identity card available on this page like Aadhar card, Bhamashah card, Facebook ID, Gmail ID etc.
- You will have to create your username and password while creating the SSO ID. With the help of which you will login under the portal.
- After selecting any one of these options, an application form will open in front of you. In which you have to fill all the information asked.
- After filling all the information click on the update button. In this way you can get registered under SSO ID.
By following these steps you can register on SSO ID portal and create your id. Now you have created your SSO ID, let us now know how to login SSO ID.
How to Login Rajasthan SSO ID
After successful registration you have to login. To login you have to visit the official website of SSO ID login.
After visiting the official website, you have to click on the login option on the home page. After that you have to login with the help of your id password.
- Enter your email id here.
- Enter your ID Password here.
- Enter the captcha code.
- After that, click on the login button.
Just like this you can login to Rajasthan SSO ID Portal.
How to Reset SSO ID Password
If you want to change your Rajasthan SSO Portal login password or you have forgotten your password then you can also reset your password.
Follow these steps to reset SSO ID password.
- First of all, reach the official website of Rajasthan SSO ID Portal.
- At the bottom of the login page, click on the option "I Forget my Password". (If you want to reset your SSO ID then click on "I Forgot my Digital Identity (SSOID)")
- Enter your SSOID or email.
- Enter registered mobile number.
- Enter the captcha code.
- After that, click on submit button.
You can also reset and recover your passwords by sending an SMS.
To recover/ reset the password, you can send a SMS to 9223166166. i.e. type RJ SSO PASSWORD and send it to 9223166166 from your registered mobile.
Note: To use this service, it is important that you should have logged-in to SSO portal at least once w.e.f. 07/09/2018 onwards.
Download SSO Rajasthan App
- First of all you have to open google play store in your mobile phone.
- Now you have to enter SSO Raj in the search box.
- After that you have to click on the search button.
- Now a list will open in front of you.
- You have to click on the result at the top of this list.
- Now you have to click on the install button.
- As soon as you click on the install button SSO Rajasthan App will be downloaded in your mobile phone.
SSO ID Portal Helpline Number
- Helpline Number: – 0141-5153-222/5123-717
- Email Support: – email@example.com/
- Also read: PM Kisan Status
In this article, we have learned about Rajasthan SSO ID. For example, what is SSO ID? Its benefits, purpose, registration and login process, application fee, facilities available by it etc. We hope that, after reading this article till the end, you must have got good information about Rajasthan SSO ID Portal.