Being an Indian citizen and not getting vaccinated is like living alone among millions. If you have not taken the vaccine yet, then register yourself by taking the vaccine as soon as possible. Because there may come a time when tickets will have to be bought for the vaccine. Only then can we get the vaccine. After January 31, several laws are likely to come into force, such as, those who do not have a vaccine certificate will not be allowed to travel in a train, will not be allowed to enter a job company, etc. Therefore, getting the vaccine is essential for all of us. If you are vaccinated and want to download your vaccine certificate then don't worry because in this article we are telling you about a website (http://cowin.gov.in/) from where you can download vaccine certificate can do. Apart from the official website Cowin.gov.in to download the vaccine, we will tell you many more ways to download the vaccine certificate. So read our article carefully till the end.
Table of Contents
- COVID Vaccine Certificate
- Key Facts About The Covid-19 Vaccine
- Download Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate
- Download Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate from Cowin.gov.in Website
- Download Corona Vaccine Certificate From Umang App
- Download Cowin Vaccine Certificate Through Digilocker App
- How to Download Covid Vaccine Certificate Using Aarogya Setu app
COVID Vaccine Certificate
The COVID-19 pandemic has become a threat to the whole world today. The Indian institute has developed a vaccine to fight this epidemic. India with a population of over 130 crore is now the largest producer of vaccines. There was a time when Indians were afraid of taking the vaccine because many people believed that the vaccine was a threat to people's lives. But now everyone has understood that taking covid-19 vaccine can save their life. Today everyone is coming forward to get the vaccine.
According to the Union Health Ministry, India is now the fastest country in the world to have consumed the maximum number of Kovid-19 vaccines. Currently, two vaccines are being administered in India, one Covishield, developed by Serum Institute of India (SII), and Covaxin from Bharat Biotech. After receiving the first dose of vaccine, the government issues a vaccination certificate that confirms that a person has been vaccinated.
Key Facts About The Covid-19 Vaccine
|Certificate||COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate|
|Total Vaccinated||1,54,68,21,646+ (As on January 2022)|
|Dose 1 Vaccinated||89,97,05,663 (As on 13 January 2022)|
|Dose 2 Vaccinated||64,42,25,541 (As on January 2022)|
|Sites Conducting Vaccination||86,024 Total (Private 1,986) & (Government 84,038)|
|Vaccine Name||Covidshield (Oxford-AstraZeneca)|
More than 150 crore population of Indian citizens have been vaccinated till January 2022. Recently India has set a world record of 25 million+ vaccinations in a day which is a huge number. Presently vaccination is going on at one lakh centers and 2 to 3 thousand private immunization centers.
After the first vaccine is administered, the government issues a vaccination certificate confirming that a person has been vaccinated. The vaccination certificate contains all the basic data of the beneficiary. India is in the midst of a second wave of covid-19 and more than lakhs of coronavirus infection cases are being reported every month. To combat this highly contagious disease, the government has authorized vaccination for everyone over the age of 18.
Download Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate
The vaccine certificate is issued only after the person receives the first dose. This certificate contains all the basic details of the vaccine taker like name, age, number and Aadhaar number etc. Under vaccination details, you can find information about vaccine name, vaccination date, expiry date, location, etc. So if you have taken the first vaccine, you should download your vaccination certificate. Cowin .gov.in is the official website to download the Vaccine Certificate. Here we tell you how to download the vaccination certificate? About to tell.
Here we have given three ways to download the covid-19 vaccine certificate. All method is correct and easy to download Vaccine Certificate. You can choose any of these methods to download the vaccine certificate.
Download Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate from Cowin.gov.in Website
You can download the vaccine certificate through the Cowin website by following these simple steps. However, to download the vaccine certificate from this website, you must have the mobile number that was registered at the time of registration.
- Firstly, visit the cowin.gov.in official website.
- After that, you will see the option of Register/Sign In on the top-right corner of the home page of this website. Click on it.
- After clicking on this option, you will be asked to enter the registered mobile number and tap on get OTP.
- After entering the mobile number and tapping on the above you will receive a 6 digit OTP.
- Fill the OTP and tap on Verify & Proceed option.
- After clicking on Verify & Proceed, you will be redirected to the page on which you will get the option of Certificate.
- After clicking on the certificate option, your covid-19 vaccine certificate will be downloaded. You can make a print of your certificate document and get it removed from any e-mitra store anytime.
Download Corona Vaccine Certificate From Umang App
Apart from the CoWin website, you can also easily download the covid vaccine certificate through the UMANG app. Here are the steps to download the vaccine certificate from UMANG APP.
- First of all, download UMANG app in your phone. You will find it on Google Play Store.
- After installing UMANG app on your mobile device, open it.
- After opening the UMANG app on your phone, find the "What's New" section.
- In this section you will find Cowin tab.
- Tap on Cowin and click on download vaccination certificate option.
- After this you will be asked for your mobile number. Enter your registered number.
- After entering the mobile number, an OTP will be sent to your phone. Fill that OTP.
- After filling the OTP, your details will be shown in front of you like name, address, aadhaar number etc.
- Verify your name and other details and download the COVID Vaccination Certificate from there.
Download Cowin Vaccine Certificate Through Digilocker App
Yes, you can also download the covid-19 vaccine certificate through the digilocker app. Digilocker application stores the data of various departments of the Government of India. This app allows us to store our various personal documents like Aadhar Card, Driving License etc. data. With the help of this also we can download our vaccine certificate.
- First of all, download and install Digilocker app on your phone.
- After that go through the registration process of this app by entering all your required details like name, date of birth, phone number, aadhaar number etc.
- After registration go to the central government tab and click on Ministry of Family Health and Welfare (MoHFW).
- After that, you'll see an option labeled "Vaccine certified".
- Click on the Vaccine certified link.
- Next, enter your 13-digit reference ID and click on the Covid Vaccine certificate download button. Just in this way you can download Vaccine Certificate through Digilocker app.
How to Download Covid Vaccine Certificate Using Aarogya Setu app
Vaccine certificate can also be downloaded through Arogya Setu App. Its donloading process is similar to that of the dogilocker app.
- First of all, you need to download and install the Aarogya Setu app on your phone. (from Google Play Store or Apple Store)
- Open this app and click on cowin tab.
- After that enter your mobile number. After entering the mobile number, enter your 13 digit reference ID.
- After that click on the Vaccination certificate option.
- After doing all this, click on the download button to download the vaccine certificate.
By following these easy steps, you can download your vaccine certificate using the Arogya Setu app.
Here we told you about how to download the Kovid-19 Vaccine Certificate. Also, we talked about Cowin.gov.in website. We have also told you many easy ways and their steps in this article to download covid vaccine certificate, by following which you can also download your vaccine certificate very easily.
- Also read: Rajasthan SSO ID Registration, Login
Vaccine certificate has now become like a driving license for the people. So now everyone wants to know about the website like cowin.gov.in to download their vaccine certificate. That's why we have written this article, in which we have told you how to download vaccine certificate through Cowin.gov.in website? told about. Apart from this, we also mentioned about many applications which are providing the facility to download the covid vaccine certificate. We hope that this article of ours will prove useful for you.