10 Lines On Dussehra: There are festivals in every religion of the world, one of them 'dussehra' is a famous festival of the people of Hindu religion which symbolizes the victory of good over evil. To know more about it you can read the below 10 lines essay. With the help of these students can also prepare essay on the occasion of dussehra.
The festival of Dussehra holds as much importance for the people of Hindu religion as the festival of Eid for the Muslim people. It is one of the longest lasting major festivals of Hindus which lasts for 10 days. The victory of Rama is celebrated on this day.
After 2 to 3 weeks, the festival of Diwali is about to come, which is one of the biggest and famous festival of Hindus. This festival also signifies the victory of truth over untruth like dussehra.
Here we are sharing 10 lines essay on Dussehra or Vijayadashmi from which one can know a lot about this festival. Also, students can prepare a great essay and speech with their help.
Table of Contents
10 Lines Essay on Dussehra 2022 (10 Lines On Dussehra)
10 Lines on Dussehra, 10 lines on dussehra for students and childrens, few lines on Dussehra, 10 Lines about dussehra festival, 10 lines essay on Dussehra in English, short, simple and sample essay on dussehra.
1. Dussehra is a major festival of Hindus.
2. In many places it is also known as Vijayadashami.
3. This festival is celebrated as the victory of Goddess Durga over the demon Mahishasura.
4. This year Dussehra festival will be celebrated in India on Friday, 15 October 2022.
5. The tenth day of Navratri is called Dussehra or Vijayadashami.
6. This festival marks the end of Navratri.
7. There is a tradition of burning the effigy of Ravana on this day.
8. Apart from India, the celebration of Dussehra is also organized in Nepal, Bhutan and Myanmar.
9. This festival is considered to symbolize the victory of good over evil.
10. People all over the country celebrate the festival of Dushahr with great enthusiasm and love.
10 Lines Essay on Dussehra
1. Dussehra is the festival of truth and power.
2. This day is also called Durga Puja Dashami.
3. Ayudha Puja is performed a day before Dussehra.
4. Lord Rama of Hindus killed Ravana on this day.
5. The festival of dussehra is celebrated 20 days before Diwali.
6. This festival is celebrated every year on the tenth day of Shukla Paksha of Ashwin month.
7. It is believed that the work done on this day definitely brings fruit.
8. It is also said that weapon worship should be performed on this day to win over enemies.
9. Ramlila is organized from Navratri to Dussehra.
10. The festival of Dussehra inspires us to give up the vices like anger, greed, ego, laziness, violence and theft.
10 Lines About Dussehra Festival
1. On Vijayadashami, there is a holiday in schools and colleges.
2. The festival of dussehra holds great importance for the people of Hindu religion.
3. People of Hindu society believe that, this day is very auspicious to start any work.
4. On this day, Rama conquered Ravana and Goddess Durga over the demon Mahishasura, hence the festival is also known as Vijayadashami.
5. On Vijayadashami, Hindus recite Ramayana text, Shri Ram Raksha Stotra, Sundarkand etc.
6. The festival of Navratri is celebrated for 10 days because Durga Maa fought with Mahishasura for 9 days and got victory on the tenth day.
7. Dussehra is celebrated in different ways in different parts of the Indian subcontinent.
8. On this day, all the people together send messages to each other and congratulate them on good over evil.
9. School children are asked to write essay on the festival of dussehra.
10. This article of ours '10 lines on dussehra' can prove useful for the students.
10 Lines On Dussehra for Students and Children
1. Many such festivals are celebrated in India which give the message of the victory of good over evil.
2. On this day people pray to Durga Mata and seek blessings.
3. This festival is celebrated all over the country in honor of the victory of Rama over Ravana.
4. A lot of sweets are distributed on this festival, a lot of drums and drums are played.
5. Dussehra is a festival lasting for 10 days.
6. The festival is celebrated with great pomp in India since ancient times.
7. India is also called the country of festivals because every day there is some festival.
8. On this day every person has a smile on their face, it is a day to celebrate.
9. It is a festival of happiness and joy. The mythological beliefs of this festival are equally important because the society gets to learn a lot from it.
10. If you know any such thing about Dussehra which we have not included here, then you can tell us in the comment section so that we can include it in this page for the information of our readers. Thank you!
These were 10 lines on dussehra, with the help of which one can know a lot about the dussehra festival. Especially, students will get more help from this article because they need such article to write essay.
On the day of dussehra, people who are not near their loved ones or family, they congratulate through shayari and sms. For such people, we have presented for you many poems searched on dussehra.
We hope that, from this article you must have got good information about Dussehra and if you are a student then you will find it easy to write essay on Dussehra.